Please listen to the podcast of our engaging and inspiring GCC on the 8th September, Field Reflections: Them, not Us.
In this engaging and inspirational call hosted by hosted by the Thriving Communities; Peace Action and Global Diplomacy and Public Policynetworks, Dr. Javid Abdelmoneim shared his insights, stories and perspectives as a frontline field worker for Médecins Sans Frontières/Doctors without Borders (MSF).
- How Dr. Javid came to MSF.
- Explore life as a field worker for international medical humanitarian organization.
- Hear stories and perspectives from Lebanon (for Syria), South Sudan and Sierra Leone.
- Understand the real-life impact of indifference, and consider how to challenge our own inclination to indifference.
- Learn how to continue working and responding with compassion.
- Gain an intimate insight into the life of a frontline emergency physician for a leading global humanitarian organization.
- Reflect on how as privileged members of society we can give back in meaningful ways.
Stream the GCC here: